Member Pricing Update
Dear Valued Kroc Center Member,
This email announces that Membership Rates for all members will move to the current rates beginning May 20, 2022. These amounts represent a balance between keeping annual adjustments as low as possible and facing the realities of the increased annual cost of operations.
Membership at the Kroc Center is a great value with some new and continuing unique amenities including:
- State-of-the-art cardio equipment, our recently expanded free weight section, 3 pools, climbing tower, recreation field, & open gym courts
- Monthly Wellness Workshops and other member exclusive dedicated health activities
- Exciting new land & water GroupX classes from beginning to advanced exercise levels
- Access to our On Demand Studio with Les Mills Instructor led workouts in 15 through 90 minute sessions
- Discounts on Kroc classes & programs from swim lessons, learn to skate, art classes, music and more
- Free childcare while using the facility with family membership - playcare up to 90 minutes multiple times a week
- New Corner Zone drop-in sessions for family members: bring the kids to play on our inflatables, foam building blocks swings, and zipline
We’re so appreciative of your loyalty and continued support. We hope you’ll make the most of your membership and all we have to offer, as we continue to grow and develop our programming and center. Scholarships are available to those with a demonstrated need and we encourage you to reach out to your health insurance provider to see if they have a program to cover your membership fees.
Beginning May 20, 2022, all existing members' rates will be updated to reflect our current rates.
$27 - Young Adult (12-25)
$38 - Senior (62+)
$43 - Adult (26+)
$66 - Adult Family (18+/1 Adult)
$76 - Dual Adult (18+/2 Adults)
$86 - Adult Family (18+/2 Adults)