Host an Angel Tree!
Give out Angel Wish Tags, with suggested toy wishes, by displaying them on a tree, billboard, or having them available to pick up.
Our Angel Tree program offers corporate partners and local businesses an opportunity to engage their customers and employees in providing new, unwrapped toys for children who would otherwise go without on Christmas morning. This year we know COVID-19 may be affecting your operations so we are offering our Angel Tree program either in-person or virtually. Will you help Hope March On for families in need this year?
For more information on hosting an Angel Tree please contact: [email protected]
How does it work?
Children who receive Angel Tree gifts are from families who have applied for Christmas assistance.
- The Salvation Army screens each family (participation is need-based) and prepares a list of toys and clothing the children want.
- Individuals, companies and groups sign-up to participate in the program by adopting Angels or hosting trees.
- The Salvation Army staff assigns ‘Angels’ to each sponsor and will mail you ‘Angel Tags.’ Each tag has information about the Angel (child’s first name, gender, age, and gift wish) and is ready to be hung on your Christmas tree.
- The fun begins! Sponsors shop for the Angels.
- Please make sure all gifts are gifts are new and unwrapped so we can give the parents the opportunity to do this for their child.
- Collect all the gifts from your employees/customers and coordinate a date with us to deliver the toys.